beaTunes for mac 2019 started out as a BPM detection tool for DJs, runners and dancers, has become one of the finest iTunes library management tools around. BeaTunes’ powerful inspection feature lets you clean up your iTunes track data in a way unrivaled by any other software on the market today. Easily find typos or different spellings of artists’ names, automatically fill in the album artist names, and much more. beaTunes key and REM in your iPod’s artist list! No more albums hidden in the compilations section.
beaTunes Mac Features:
- Automatically determine BPM and store the result in iTunes
- Look up track metadata using acoustic fingerprints
- Inspect and fix your music library
- Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
- Discover albums that aren’t in your music collection, but would complement it
- Keep up to date through Amazon album charts
- Automatically detect the tonal key your songs are in
- Categorize songs by their sound color
- Automatically set start and end times of songs based on their volume
- Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or songs
- Add del.icio.us like tags to your songs
- Detect the language of lyrics already stored in iTunes
- Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.