Beamer 2021 Mac plays any movie file. Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it’s all the same. Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
Beamer automatically detects embedded subtitles and associated subtitle files. If possible, subtitles will be selected automatically based on your Apple TV’s Subtitle Language preference. You can pause, fast-forward and rewind the movie using the Apple TV remote. No need to get up from the couch!
Beamer remembers what you have watched and at what point in the video you stopped watching. When you return to Beamer, everything is exactly where you left it. Just press play and continue watching. You can queue up a bunch of videos in Beamer to watch in succession. Perfect for planning a care-free TV night when you don’t even want to leave the couch. Popcorn not included!
Beamer Mac Features:
- Stream directly from your Mac to Apple TV and Chromecast.
- Beamer plays all common video formats, codecs and resolutions.
- All popular subtitle formats are also supported: text-based, bitmap based.
- Beamer streams video directly so it will be played natively on Apple TV and Chromecast.
- The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
- Beamer takes all the hassle out of getting your videos to play on your TV.
- Let Beamer handle it for you on the fly, and start watching immediately.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.