Bartender 2020 Mac lets you organize your menu bar apps, by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to the Bartender Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in the Bartender Bar. Bartender crack mac has been rewritten for modern macOS. Using the latest technologies and best practices Bartender for mac is more reliable, capable and lays the foundation for future innovations.
Bartender Mac Features:
- Bartender you can choose which apps stay in the menu bar, are displayed in the Bartender Bar or are hidden completely.
- The Bartender Bar can be displayed and hidden as you want, by clicking on the Bartender Icon or via a hot key.
- Apps still work the same when they are in the Bartender Bar allowing you quick access to them when needed, but keeping them out of sight when not.
- Set up your apps to be displayed in the menu bar for a period of time when they update.
- Bartender you can set the order of the menu bar items, both in the menu bar and in the Bartender Bar, simply by ?+dragging the items.
- The order you set is maintained after restarts.
- So your menu bar items are always in the order you want.
- If you want a really clean look and privacy, Bartender can also be hidden.
- The Bartender Bar can be moved at any time to any horizontal position immediately under the menu bar. Or it can open under the Bartender icon.
- Keyboard navigate all menu items both in the menu bar and the Bartender Bar; simply arrow through them and press return to select.
- You can search the Bartender Bar for menu items, allowing you quick access to a menu item without looking for it.
- Simply display the Bartender Bar and start typing, then press enter to select the menu item.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.