Banktivity 2019 Mac is a new standard for Mac money management. With its intuitive user interface and a full set of money-management features, Banktivity is the most complete software available for Mac personal finance. It lets you enter and edit your transactions with ease, pay bills online and on time, download your online account data, reconcile your statements, and track your investments with versatile and robust tools. In Banktivity, it’s simple to split, schedule or categorize transactions. With a couple of clicks, you’ll be able to create powerful, dynamic reports using Banktivity’s flexible templates (Income and Expense, Net Worth, Forecast, and more). And Banktivity’s new envelope budgeting feature helps tailor your spending while building savings.
On top of that, you can set up notifications for your bills and scheduled transactions. Banktivity seamlessly integrates with Apple’s Reminders and Notification Center in order to make sure you never miss a bill. The advanced investment analysis and report tools are designed to help you track bonds, investments and improve your reporting on investment income. Moreover, you can monitor all your accounts, checking, credit cards, savings, loans and more. Furthermore, Banktivity helps you eliminate duplicates from downloads, schedule transactions, attach receipts, print check and export to TurboTax. You can even organize your transactions in categories and sub-categories, split transactions multiple ways and generate detailed reports.
Banktivity Mac Features:
- Support for different account types.
- Debt and loan manager.
- Filter the displayed accounts.
- Accounts organizer.
- Customizable alerts.
- Support for attachments.
- Built-in search engine and web browser.
- Transaction scheduler.
- Calendar integration.
- Automatic conversion.
- Eye-caching charts.
- Report generator.
- Support for numerous banks.
- Banktivity allows you to connect to a wide variety.
- You can also pay bills with just a few mouse clicks.
- Advanced updated feature.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.