Balsamiq Wireframes 2021 Mac is a rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard, but using a computer.
It really forces you to focus on structure and content, avoiding lengthy discussions about colors and details that should come later in the process. Wireframes Crack Mac is FAST you will generate more ideas, so you can throw out the bad ones and discover the best solutions.
Balsamiq Wireframes Mac Features:
- UI Components & Icons – Hundreds of built-in and community-generated UI controls and icons.
- Drag & Drop Simplicity – Assemble elements with the confidence of knowing they can be implemented.
- Export to PNG or PDF – Share or present wireframes on the web, via images, or via interactive PDFs.
- Optimized for Speed – Wireframe at the speed of thought with Quick Add and many keyboards shortcuts.
- Re-usable Symbols – Create templates, masters, and re-usable and customizeable component libraries.
- Interactive Prototypes – Linking lets you generate simple prototypes for demos or usability testing.
- Founders & Business Owners – Grab Balsamiq and flesh it out! It will help save a lot of time when talking to designers and developers.
- UX Professionals – Balsamiq is the first tool out of your UX toolbox: faster than the sketchbook, and almost as fun to use. It forces you to focus on IA the rest can come later.
- Developers – Start with Balsamiq! It’s MUCH faster than doing it directly in code, trust us.
- Consultants & Agencies – Bring Balsamiq to your first client meeting and capture out requirements right there and then, in real time. You’ll save a lot of frustration down the line.
- Product Managers & Business Analysts – Sketch it in Balsamiq before bringing it to the team. A picture is worth 1000 words.
- Anyone getting into UX – Balsamiq is the perfect first UX tool for students or anyone interested in getting into UX. It’s by far the most approachable, and takes you 80% there to pro.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.