Balsamiq Wireframes 2021 Mac is a rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard, but using a computer. It really forces you to focus on structure and content, avoiding lengthy discussions about colors and details that should come later in the process. Wireframes crack mac is FAST: you will generate more ideas, so you can throw out the bad ones and discover the best solutions.
Balsamiq Wireframes Mac Features:
- Hundreds of built-in and community-generated UI controls and icons.
- Assemble elements with the confidence of knowing they can be implemented.
- Share or present wireframes on the web, via images, or via interactive PDFs.
- Wireframe at the speed of thought with Quick Add and many keyboards shortcuts.
- Create templates, masters, and re-usable and customizeable component libraries.
- Linking lets you generate simple prototypes for demos or usability testing.
- Have an idea for a new product or website? Grab Balsamiq and flesh it out!
- It will help save a lot of time when talking to designers and developers.
- Balsamiq is the first tool out of your UX toolbox: faster than the sketchbook, and almost as fun to use.
- It’s MUCH faster than doing it directly in code, trust us.
- Bring Balsamiq to your first client meeting and capture out requirements right there and then, in real time.
- Sketch it in Balsamiq before bringing it to the team.
- Balsamiq is the perfect first UX tool for students or anyone interested in getting into UX.
- It’s by far the most approachable, and takes you 80% there to pro.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.