Badia Exportools 2019 Mac allows you to output multi-page InDesign or QuarkXPress documents as single-page or multi-page files. With more than a dozen of formats to choose from, Exportools Professional is the only tool you need to export pages, spreads, text and images for print, web or portable devices.
You can batch export InDesign or QuarkXPress documents to any of these formats: PDF, PostScript, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RTF, Microsoft Word documents, HTML, Web Archive, Apple Pages documents, or Plain Text. Or you can also batch print documents and send them directly to a printer queue.
Badia Exportools Mac Features:
- Export pages, spreads or sections of documents to PDF, PostScript, Images, or directly to the printer.
- Have Exportools Professional periodically scan a watched folder.
- Newly dropped files will be automatically added to the queue.
- Split multiple InDesign or QuarkXPress documents.
- Save as single pages, single spreads, or multi-page files.
- Merge several QuarkXPress or InDesign documents into a new document.
- Check for missing fonts, text overflows, non-printing graphics, broken picture links, RGB images, and poor image resolution.
- Extract text from documents and save to popular formats, such as Microsoft Word, RTF or HTML.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.