Backtrack 2020 Mac users a new level of safety by logging all text that is typed onto all windows in all applications as well as a screenshot of the topmost window or desktop. The main advantage BackTrack has over other logging applications is BackTracks ability to log the window name that is in front while you are typing.
BackTrack Crack Mac saves all its data to a fast-access SQLite database file. This file contains the application name, the window name, the date & time, and what you typed as well as past screenshot images.
Backtrack Mac Features:
- A perfect way to know what other users do with your computer is to use a keylogger.
- The objective of the application is none other than to note down everything that is typed on the computer.
- It uses a MySQL database to store the information.
- Each registry stores information such as the time at which the text was typed.
- It can also be used as a safety tool for unexpected system crashes.
- BackTrack doesn’t work on passwords or on Classic environment applications.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.