AVG AntiVirus for mac 2021 comprehensive virus solution for Mac that protects and scans your files in realtime. Installation of AVG AntiVirus is simple and it performs an initial scan of your Mac instantly. An icon in your Menu Bar indicates when AVG AntiVirus key mac is protecting your system. However, there are still very few security threats on Mac and AVG is best used as a precaution.
Get extra protection against attacks that encrypt your personal photos, documents, emails, etc. for ransom. AVG anti-ransomware technology shields your files so your PC can’t be held hostage.
- Full protection: Scans for Android, Mac, and PC viruses and spyware.
- Automatic scanning: All files opened, copied, or saved, are automatically scanned with AVG.
- Online safety: Malicious websites are blocked and emails, including attachments, are scanned and quarantined, if necessary, using AVG cleaner technology.
- Automatic updates: The latest virus updates are automatically installed, ensuring that you’re protected against the latest malicious threats.
- Performance scans: Identifies potential performance issues.
- AV-TEST: AVG for Mac detects 100% of the latest malware with a minimal performance impact.
- AV-Comparatives: Approved for Mac security.
AVG AntiVirus Features:
- AVG Zen panel you can control your Android devices remotely from a PC.
- Powerful protection and performance for your PC and beyond.
- Block ransomware attacks with Internet Security.
- You on-the-go protection against unsafe apps, anti-theft locker & tracker.
- The app also comes with the promise of automatic background updates.
- AVG should appeal to those who have frequent access to other.
- It will attempt to alert them before the file is passed on where it could do some serious damage.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.