Avast Mac Security 2020 our most advanced security suite adds military-grade data shredding and automatic software updates in addition to antivirus, firewall, and Home Network Security. avast! is only the most trusted name in antivirus, actively protecting more than 200 million PCs, Macs and Androids.
Avast Mac Security Features:
- Passwords manages your passwords and syncs data across your devices.
- The new tool checks your password security, stores passwords securely, and includes browser extensions for easier login and form filling.
- Additionally, it offers a password generator.
- SafeZone Browser replaces the old SafeZone to protect your online shopping and banking.
- Bank Mode isolates your browser session and protects from potential keyloggers or spyware.
- Passive Mode disables real-time protection which allows you to use more than one antivirus program at a time.
- The performance of your PC or the reliability of your antivirus product.
- The Avast user interface has been improved for easier navigation.
- Feedback can be given directly via the user interface to report bugs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.