Autopano Giga 2019 Mac is a software dedicated to the creation of panoramas, virtual tours and gigapixel images. Based on Autopano Pro software and including all its featues, Autopano Giga goes far beyond the creation of panoramas : stitch your images in 360°, export them into Flash virtual tours, link the tours together… so many possibilities to present in a new way all the photos and places you want to share. Resolution matters? Autopano Giga also enables you to stitch in a record time several hundred or thousand images to create photos of several gigapixels.
Application areas of the program are extensive: cinematography, architecture, real estate sales, cartography, astronomy, etc.
In addition to the usual Autopano Pro features, the Giga version of the program allows you to create 360 ° panoramas, export them to Flash format as a virtual tour and create from hundreds or thousands of photos of gigapixel images.
- Automatic stitching and image search
- Color correction
- Smartblend technology to remove the effect of “Bringing”
- Export to Flash®, creating virtual tours
- Clean and easy to use interface
- Full support for HDR stitching
- Support for hundreds of file formats
- Batch Rendering Manager
- Support for multiple processors
- Multilingual interface with Russian language support.
- Detection mechanism: Kolor Autopano Synapse
- Website optimization: Kolor Autopano Neurone
- Rendering: Colors Autopano Cortex
- New interface
- New HDR features
- New auto color correction
- Improving the correction of moving objects
- Manual check point editor.
- Free nodal points: Autopano Giga allows you to stitch images, even if their nodal points do not match (implemented, as in PtGui). This is very useful for aerial photography, or if you create virtual tours, and pictures are taken with your hands.
- Neutralhazer is a powerful tool that removes haze, fog from photos
- Support for Adobe Lens Profiles – integrated into Autopano Giga and allows for Adobe profile calibration and automatically corrects distortions, chromatic aberrations and vignetting according to the lens profile of your model.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.