Autokroma AfterCodecs 2020 Mac is a suite of Adobe CC plugins bringing you the best and missing codecs for faster exports! AfterCodecs Crack Mac is regularly updated with new codecs, features or speed improvements, see our Changelog. Our latest feature are MultiRender Markers to batch export in Premiere Pro and displaying a progressbar in your taskbar icon in After Effects when rendering .
Autokroma AfterCodecs Mac Features:
- AfterCodecs brings you with consistency all the codecs and features you need.
- ProRes, yes even on Windows.
- H264 8K (not limited to 4K) and a fast YouTube export profile easy to use.
- All 4 HAP codecs with faster algorithms.
- Works without Quicktime !
- Low bitrates videos are of better quality than before.
- Choose the efficiency you need : fast encoding for your previews or low filesize for final delivery.
- Save time directly in AE render queue without touching the command line and having huge temporary files.
- AfterCodecs is regularly updated with new codecs, features or speed improvements. Send us an email, we listen to your needs !
- Autokroma has its own fork of ffmpeg called ffkroma. Our last job was improving the HAP encoders !
- A fast, easy-to-use (one param to select), YouTube Upload profile that respects YouTube upload recommendation
- Save time directly in After Effects render queue without having to use the command line and without using Adobe Media Encoder
- Advanced features : FileSize targetting, 10 bpc, Full Range, YUV 4:2:2/4:4:4, Tuning profiles etc
- All 4 HAP codecs from Vidvox but with faster algorithms and without resolution restrictions
- Special Premiere Pro & Media Encoder features : MultiRenders Markers, Export all Audio tracks separately, Quick sub resolutions buttons, Custom Framerate etc.
Codecs and containers:
- [MOV] ProRes: 6 official profiles (422 LT/Proxy/Normal/HQ/4444/ XQ) and 2 unofficial profiles (422 Ultra/4444 Light). ProRes 4444 Light/4444/XQ supports the Alpha Channel.
- [MOV] HAP GPU accelerated codecs: 4 codecs (Hap, Hap Alpha, Hap Q and Hap Q Alpha), you can choose disable Snappy compression and change the number of CPU chunks, and for Hap and Hap Alpha you can choose your compression algorithm (each have their own tradeoff between speed and quality).
- [MOV] [MP4] x264: best H264/AVC implementation, outperforming both Adobe Media Encoder and QuickTime H264. A special Youtube Upload profile is provided, very easy to use!”
- [MOV] [MP4] x265: files are ~25% lighter than x264 for the same quality, but slower encoding.
- [MOV] [MP4] x264 RGB: same as x264 but avoids YUV colorspace, best for storing separate channels in one video like UV maps, alpha, 3D passes etc.
- After Effects: 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014.
- Premiere: 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014.
- Media Encoder: 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.