Autodesk VRED Presenter for mac 2020 displays the datasets created in VRED in high quality. The viewer can use the whole coverage of the defined navigation possibilities. All VRED specific elements of the surface have bee withdrawn completely and the steering of defined functionalities within the scenery can be carried out by HTML and/or flash applications.
VRED Presenter can only be used to look at images. Further work with the datasets is only possible with Autodesk VRED Design or Autodesk VRED Professional.
Autodesk VRED Presenter Mac Features:
- Multiple webengines can now be selected in the media editor tree with ctrl-left mouse.
- This feature evaluates transparency for interaction, allowing click through of geometry containing transparent media.
- Preferences have been added for annotation properties.
- Use Node Visibility has been added for annotations.
- The visible state of the node that the annotation is associated with is used for the visibility of the annotation.
- When merging a vpb file that contains annotations, you can now select Import Annotations from the Merge Project Options dialog.
- We added an environment variable for custom script plug-in loading.
- Meta Data can now be embedded with EXR renderings.
- Showcase files are not supported in VRED and beyond.
- You can open a Showcase file in a version of VRED before, save the file (vpb), and open in VRED.
- NURBS raytracing performance is improved by approximately 10%.
- The obsolete python modules, vrParticle, and vrWater, have been removed.
- Multilayer EXR files can now be imported with meta data included.
- Luminance EXR files can also be imported and exported.
- You can now copy and paste between instances of VRED.
- With two or more sessions of VRED open, copy nodes from one scenegraph and select a node in another scenegraph and paste.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.