Autodesk Mudbox 2018 Mac world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of Mudbox crack 2018, is a cost-effective digital sculpting and painting solution. Mudbox provides 3D artists with an intuitive and tactile toolset for creating and modifying high-quality 3D geometry and textures.
The latest release of Mudbox, Mudbox 2018, introduces new sculpting tools, including Volume and Surface Falloff options, the Relax Brush for smoothing surfaces while trying to preserve the shape of a mesh, and a Twist feature in the Grab Brush for creating swirl-like effects on a mesh.
Autodesk Mudbox Mac Features:
- Artists can now more easily create production-quality meshes from scanned, imported, or sculpted data, with new fully automatic and user-directed options for retopologizing.
- The multi-touch workflows first supported in Autodesk Mudbox 2014 software have been extended to include direct manipulation of stencils on the screen, and support for certain additional devices as Wacom Intuos5 or Cintiq.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.