Autodesk Maya 2019 Mac 3D animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software. Maya helps artists tell their story with one fast, creative toolset. Maya is developed by some of the most creative minds in the industry. Learn how their vision translates into every release of Maya and how they’re empowering individual artists and studios around the world.
Autodesk Maya Mac Features:
- Maya 2018 software includes new features and artist-friendly tools.
- Time Editor, Bifrost Ocean Simulation System, and Interactive hair grooming.
- Create beautiful effects with instanced objects.
- Create branding, logos, titles, and other text.
- Import or copy and paste SVG files into Maya.
- Groom hair and fur quickly and easily with Interactive Groom Splines.
- Create realistic ocean surfaces with waves, ripples, and wakes.
- Simulate high-level details just where you need them.
- Make high-level animation edits with a nondestructive, clip-based, nonlinear editor.
- Speed enhancements make your scenes even faster.
- Art-direct character rigs with a more complete workflow.
- Use the integrated Arnold renderer to help solve complex rendering problems.
- Quickly render and manage complex scenes.
- Additional look development shading nodes
- Move from Maya to game engines faster and more easily.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.