Autodesk EAGLE 2020 Mac PCB design made easy. Make anything with EAGLE PCB design software. Powerful, easy-to-use tools for every engineer. Speed through complex board layouts with modern PCB routing tools. Quickly reuse subcircuits that remain synchronized between schematic and PCB. Escape your ball grid arrays (BGA) in seconds, not hours.
What’s New in Autodesk EAGLE:
- Bring your electronic inventions to life with a complete set of PCB layout and schematic editing tools in EAGLE software.
- Reuse existing blocks of circuitry in a snap.
- Keep designs of any size organized and in order.
- Have confidence in your schematic design.
- Stay in-sync between schematic and PCB layout.
- Transform your ideas into reality with intuitive schematic capture.
- Escape from your BGA in seconds.
- Select, group, and edit your design, your way.
- Make one design and assemble many with variants.
- Design with the latest technologies, including DDR4, PCI Express, or USB-C.
- Bring your design to life with intuitive PCB layout tools.
- Unite your PCB and enclosure together.
- The one-stop shop for reviewing your component needs.
- Generate your CAM outputs with a single click.
- Fast track your designs to your mechanical tool.
- Includes 999 schematic sheets, 16 signal layers, and unlimited board areas.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.