Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2020 mac industrial design software powers your creative process with a range of sketching, modeling, surfacing, and visualization tools. Create compelling surface designs with Digital Prototyping tools tailored for industrial design, automotive design, and product design. Get advanced capabilities, from initial concept sketch to development of production-ready Class-A surfaces.
Alias AutoStudio for mac Automotive Design & Styling, AutoStudio adds concept modeling, analysis, and visualization.
What’s new in Alias 2019?
- New and enhanced features in Alias 2019 now support virtual reality, live link Photoshop and SketchBook files, and let you create designs in parameters.
- Virtual reality with Alias: Enhance design reviews with virtual reality. Explore your design to scale using an HMD in VR.
- Photoshop live link: Sketches from Photoshop can be linked to Alias. Changes to sketches are dynamically updated in Alias.
- Computational design in Alias: Quickly generate complex repeatable patterns and enable rapid design iterations and exploration.
- Marking Menu editor: More easily customize Marking Menus with a new selection of styles.
- Design model share: Design and collaborate on a single Alias model in the cloud. Review, mark up, and collaborate via the web and on portable devices.
- Offset tool: Offset command ensures that offset CV layout quality is maintained, enabling a semi-automated, time-saving workflow.
- Look around feature: Fly to a point of interest immediately; enable immediate navigation to a point in the design.
- Canvas pivot function: Manipulate Canvas layers like any other geometry type—scale, snap, and pivot images in real time.
- Performance improvements: Multithreading implemented for File I/O for Alias reduces File Open and Save times by an order of 3.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.