AutoCAD LT 2023 Mac create 2D drawings faster and with more precision. Enjoy improved workflows across desktop, web, and mobile. Create and edit 2D geometry/Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables/Customize the ribbon and tool palettes/Attach and import data from PDF files/Share and use data from DGN files and Bing Maps. AutoCAD LT 2023 Mac Crack design and documentation software lets you create stunning designs.
Speed documentation and detailing work with productivity tools, and share your work with TrustedDWG technology. Connect your workflow across integrated desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions. Select your CAD design software platform of choice with AutoCAD for Windows or AutoCAD for Mac.
- Markup Import and Markup Assist. Rapidly send and incorporate feedback into your designs. Import feedback from printed paper or PDFs and add changes to your drawings automatically, without additional drawing steps.
- My Insights. Learn helpful tips and valuable information at the right time and in the right context to help you complete your projects faster.
- AutoCAD web APIs. The AutoCAD LISP API is now available in the AutoCAD web app, exclusively for AutoCAD subscribers. Whether you are on the go, at a job site, or anywhere else, create your own customizations to automate sequences with LISP in the AutoCAD web app.
- Sheet Set Manager. Open sheet sets quicker than ever before. Using the Autodesk cloud platform, sending and opening sheet sets to and from teammates is quicker and safer.
- Sheet Set Manager showing multiple sheets, including elevations and floor plans, for an office design
- Count. Automate the counting of blocks or objects within a selected area or throughout your entire drawing with a menu to identify errors and navigate through your counted objects.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.