AutoCAD Mac 2023 create 2D drawings faster and with more precision. Enjoy improved workflows across desktop, web, and mobile. Create and edit 2D geometry/Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables/Customize the ribbon and tool palettes/Attach and import data from PDF files/Share and use data from DGN files and Bing Maps. AutoCAD 2023 Mac Crack design and documentation software lets you create stunning designs.
AutoCAD LT 2023 Mac Features:
- Design, draft, and document with precise 2D geometry
- Access a comprehensive set of editing, design, and annotation tools
- Complete projects faster with an intuitive and customizable interface
Why use AutoCAD LT?
- Best-in-class 2D design features. Draft, design, and edit with precise 2D geometry and a comprehensive set of documentation features.
- Collaborate across teams and devices. Share and annotate drawings with safety and security across desktop, web, and mobile devices.
- Ensure fidelity and compatibility. Preserve fidelity and ensure compatibility with Autodesk’s exclusive TrustedDWG technology.
- Count. Count automates the counting of blocks or objects within a selected area or throughout your entire drawing with a menu to identify errors and navigate through your counted objects.
- Floating windows. Pull away drawing windows to display side by side or on multiple monitors, in the same instance of AutoCAD LT.
- Trace. Add design change notes and markups without altering your existing drawing from AutoCAD LT desktop in addition to the web and mobile apps.
- Sheet Set Manager. Open sheet sets quicker than ever before. Using the Autodesk cloud platform, sending and opening sheet sets to and from teammates is quicker and safer.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.