Aurora HDR for Mac perfect for photographers of all skill levels, provides a comprehensive set of state-of-the-art tools for HDR photography. It’s one of the most complete and powerful HDR apps in the world. Aurora HDR mac joint project between Macphun and Trey Ratcliff, one of the world’s pre-eminent HDR photographers with over 14 million fans online, Aurora HDR can help photographers of all skill levels create amazing images.
Aurora HDR Pro Mac Features:
- Best-in-class tone mapping algorithm.
- Dozens of smart color controls.
- High-quality presets for all HDR styles.
- Multiple layers with blend modes.
- Powerful detail, clarity and structure controls.
- High-quality, fast RAW processor.
- Custom textures & Luminosity masking.
- Plug-in support: Aperture, Photoshop, Lightroom.
- Pixel perfect HDR noise reduction.
- Other powerful, yet simple tools.
- The power to create amazing HDR from a single photo.
- It is faster, more powerful and more feature-rich than any other HDR soft.
- Aurora HDR offers a completely new photo editing experience.
- A complete HDR photo solution for professionals and hobbyists.
- No need for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or any other software.
- Designed by professional photographers for your creativity.
- Aurora HDR fits into your workflow and exceeds your expectations.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.