Helix 2020 Mac is a unique synthesizer-plugin with a sonic clarity beyond the competition. Soaring leads, solid basses, glimmering pads… Helix does it all.
The main oscillators of Helix allow you to pick from hundreds of included waveforms, or load your own. The waveform can be further bent and warped by two sets of controls, A and B. The in-between states are automatically created into something similar to a wave-table. The oscillator can then sweep across this sound-scape for unique and lively sounds.
Inspired by the “super-saw”, Helix takes the unison-concept to the next level and allow you to make any waveform “super”. This makes Helix capable of huge and wide unison pads and leads.
Audjoo Helix Mac Features:
- Great care has been taken to ensure no aliasing in the oscillators, so the sound is free from many artifacts traditionally associated with software (and Virtual Analog) synthesizers.
- All parts of Helix are stereo in – stereo out. Oscillators, filters, shapers and effects. This enables a wider sound.
- Three Filters per voice, including traditional low/band/high pass, EQ, and comb, less usual dynamics, to the exotic String Model and PM Delay, a delay where the delay-time is modulated in audio-rate.
- Three stages of distortion / waveshaping per voice. Find your favourite style of dirt.
- Both the Voice architecture and the Effects of Helix follow an approach where a signal can be mixed in or sent to the effect at any point.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.