AudioFinder 2021 Mac can build a catalog of every sound on your system, save it, and search it instantly to find the sounds you need when you need them. Use AudioFinder to create custom sets for sound categories and specific projects, with fast file browsing to audition, analyze, process, convert, and move or copy the samples in your library.
AudioFinder features the ability to add Metadata to your library of sounds, making it simple and easy to find the sounds you’re looking for when you need it. AudioFinder can visualize sounds instantly with the waveform overview and preview them at any pitch via MIDI or the built in keyboard, all in real-time. Sounds can even be previewed through your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of Plug-Ins, AudioFinder features an advanced Plug-In manager and slew of other studio necessities that will make your workflow flow. Necessities like audio editing with built-in beat detection and tools for fast trimming, fading, slicing and dicing your sounds. You can even convert your audio sample CDs into individual files with just a few clicks of the mouse.
AudioFinder Mac Features:
- Sophisticated metadata database & advanced and fast sound searching.
- Organize your sounds in a non-destructive what that gives you maximum control
- Browser, bookmarks, history, favorites, navigation tools & file management tools.
- Batch processing, build in DSP routines, AudioUnit support, pitch detection, power renaming and more.
- Integrated Sample Tool (Audio Editor) Trim, Loop, Fade, Gain, Beat Slice and much more.
- All the features needed to manage a massive sample library.
- Used in top studios by well known pros, video game creators, film and sound design experts around the world.
- Sophisticated Metadata Database with Database Notes for keeping track of things.
- Integrated Sample Tool trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer.
- Browser, bookmarks, history, favorites, and navigation tools.
- Apple Loop, BWF and ACID Wav Metadata display and Multi-channel playback and display.
- Formats: Apple Loops, CAF, AIFF, AIFC, SDII, BWF, WAV, REX, RX2, MP3, ACC, M4A, SYX, MID, FLAC and OGG Vorbis.
- Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools, Micro-Harmonic Sound Compare. Find Duplicate sounds by analyzing the sound content.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.