Audio Hijack for mac 2021 record any audio, with Audio Hijack! Save audio from applications like iTunes, Skype or Safari, or from hardware devices like microphones and mixers.Transcribing audio is easier than ever, with global keyboard shortcuts. Never leave your text editing app! Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack Crack Mac Easily export Sessions to share with other people or import Session, so you can see exactly how someone else has things set. Handy!
Audio Hijack Mac Features:
- Just select an application and hit Record. Now you’re saving its audio!
- Record from microphones, mixers, or other audio input devices.
- The System Audio source helps you record all the audio heard on your Mac.
- There’s oodles of streaming audio on the web. Use Audio Hijack to save it.
- Easily save conversations from Skype, FaceTime, Google Talk, and more.
- Customizable source and recording options give podcasters full control.
- Stuck with small laptop speakers? Use Volume Overdrive to crank things past 100%.
- If you still have music on tapes or vinyl, Audio Hijack can help you digitize it.
- Import audio from concert DVDs, movies, and more, for listening in iTunes and beyond.
- If you don’t know much about audio formats, Audio Hijack is here to help.
- Use the Template Chooser to get a pre-configured Session.
- Once you’ve configured a Session to your liking, you can re-use it over and over.
- Find all of your recordings, sorted by Session, in the Recordings tab.
- Check your recordings by playing them back with a single click.
- The included audio effects are easy to use and easy on the eyes.
- DJs and podcasters will love automatic ducking.
- The Scheduling feature can also turn any app on your Mac into an alarm clock.
- The Sync block to precisely delay audio by up to 1000 milliseconds.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.