AudFree DRM Audio Converter 2021 Mac audio converter to convert Apple Music, Audible books, iTunes songs and audiobooks, and common audio tracks to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, AAC, etc. for playing on all devices and players.
Different audio files always feature with special formats that are compatible with authorized devices only. To play audio tracks on almost all popular players, the best way is to convert them to universal audio formats.
No matter what kind of audio files you collected, whether it’s Apple Music or iTunes M4P songs, or Audible AA, AAX audiobook, or even normal audio file format like MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, AudFree DRM Audio Converter Crack Mac would always be your best assistant. It can completely convert a wide variety of audio tracks to popular file formats so that you can freely enjoy any music anywhere at anytime.
AudFree DRM Audio Converter Mac Features:
- Comprehensive Audio Converter for All Types of Audios.
- Full-featured Apple Music Converter & Audiobook Converter.
- Convert Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, etc. Losslessly.
- Convert Audible to MP3 and Other Common Formats.
- You can convert Apple Music and iTunes M4P songs to MP3, FLAC, etc. for playback freely.
- Make Exclusive High-Quality Audios by Customizing.
- It can keep all Apple Music songs in your iTunes library forever and listen to them even without a subscription.
- It is powerful Audible to MP3 converter and iTunes audiobook converter.
- It’s able to convert iTunes M4B, M4A and Audible AA, AAX books to plain audio formats with zero quality loss.
- Convert Kinds of Audios to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc.
- It gives you the ability to convert the Apple Music M4P songs, playlists, iTunes M4B, M4A audiobooks and Audible AA, AAX files.
- You to personalize output audio quality by changing audio parameters, like codec, bit rate, sample rate, speed, audio channel, volume, etc.
- Audible offers the output format as 100% lossless for AA, AAX while you are converting Audible AA and AAX audiobooks to MP3, etc.
- Convert Apple Music, Audible and iTunes books and other audio files at up to 30X faster speed.
- Keep and edit ID3 tags of output audios, including title, album, artist, genre, etc.
- The built-in splitter can split large audiobooks into small parts by chapters or fixed time frames.
- Batch conversion is perfectly supported so that you can add hundreds of songs to convert once.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.