ATLauncher 2022 Mac is a launcher which hosts dozens of community-made modpacks for the popular sandbox-game Minecraft. ATLauncher Crack Mac provides an easy way to play modded Minecraft without having to go through the hassle of installing each mod manually. All modpacks hosted within the launcher have been created by players for players, there are no “official” packs made by the launcher developers.
Some modpacks are run by big teams, others are run by individuals. A selection of the biggest modpacks is available publicly, others require a code to be played, and some are managed on a whitelist basis and are only available to players on that whitelist.
ATLauncher Mac Features:
- Support 1.13 and later versions
- Remove all download servers other than Auto and Master
- Allows quick and easy install of ModPacks, no more messing around trying to install mods
- A range of different packs, and more being added all the time.
- Issue with multiple detected error popups showing after launch
- Don’t show Java setting when using Java provided by Minecraft (match Instance settings)
- Remove error when failing to delete lwjgl/natives temp directory
- Issue installing some mods from Modpacks.ch packs due to some null CurseForge information.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.