ATLAS.ti 2022 Mac is highly intuitive and easier to learn and use than any other QDA program–including older versions of ATLAS.ti. Many formerly convoluted processes have been radically simplified. The focus is on getting results quickly and efficiently. ATLAS.ti 22 Crack Mac is powerful and innovative. Stylish network visualizations serve both the analytical process and provide excellent presentation tools.
What is ATLAS.ti?
ATLAS.ti is a powerful workbench for the qualitative analysis of large bodies of textual, graphical, audio and video data. Sophisticated tools help you to arrange, reassemble, and manage your material in creative, yet systematic ways. ATLAS ti 22 Crack Mac keeps you focused on the material itself. Whether your field is anthropology, economics, criminology, or medicine: ATLAS.ti 22 Mac Crack will meet your qualitative analysis needs!
ATLAS.ti 22 Mac Features:
- State-of-the-art, highly intuitive user interface
- Instant access to all project items via Navigator
- Regions permit working with multiple documents, memos, networks etc
- More powerful margin than ever with powerful interactive functions
- Support for literature review through import from reference managers such as Endnote
- Groups for all object types
- Code Cloud
- Full Undo/Redo
- Powerful Visual Query Editor
- SmartCodes and SmartGroups
- Split Codes
- Full project search (former “Word cruncher”) significantly improved with dynamic fade-in/fade-out hit categories
- Elegant and tremendously useful new network layout options
- Previews and comments for all items
- Bi-directional project exchange with ATLAS.ti Windows and import from ATLAS.ti Web
- State-of-the-art on-board intercoder agreement measuring tool, developed in co-operation with K. Krippendorff.
- Greatly improved performance when importing and working with large projects
- Fixed an issue where some ATLAS.ti 9 projects could not be imported
- Fixed an issue where the manual was not showing up via the help menu
- Improved compatibility when importing codebooks from spreadsheets
- Multiple UI improvements
- Multiple stability improvements and other bug fixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.