Asset Catalog Creator 2021 Mac takes any image and creates a full set of icons, splash screens or universal assets for you. Unlike other icon generators, batch resizers or scripts, these are produced in the latest Asset Catalog Creator Crack Mac format, allowing you to drag just a single file into Xcode and have all the correctly sized and named icons identified, in the right place and ready to use.
As of iOS there are 21 different icon sizes required for a universal app as well as 20 different splash screen dimensions! Even if you already have an automated way of batch resizing these it’s a tedious process to identify and drag all of these images into their respective places and then deal with any conflicts.
Asset Catalog can produce all of the following asset types:
- iPhone app icons
- iPad app icons
- macOS app icons
- iMessage app icons
- iOS splash screens
- Apple Watch app icons
- Apple Watch complication icons,
- Universal and device specific image sets, in @1x, @2x and @3x variants or as single vectors.
Asset Catalog Creator Mac Features:
- Support for @1x, @2x (Retina) and @3x (Retina HD) images
- Support for the latest iOS asset sets, including iPhone X and iPad Pro icons
- Support for all icons, splash screens and any image used in your view
- Support for importing from png, jpg, bmp, pdf and more
- Support for all iOS devices; iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro etc.
- Support for batch exporting icons
- Support for exporting into single vector PDF icons
- Support for merging new assets into existing catalogs
- Automatic image naming
- Previews for splash screens
- Adjustable output sizes for UI assets
- Automatic UI assets output point size calculation
- Adjustable cropping options for splash screens
- Adjustable background colours for splash screens.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.