Arturia DX7 2021 Mac changed the world of music. Today, the DX7 V gives you the power to change it again. Nothing says ‘80s like the sound of the DX7. Our authentic recreation gives you all the same FM digital technology and sounds that earned the instrument a revered place in the history of both keyboards and contemporary music.
We didn’t stop at just replicating it, though we re-imagined it. New Arturia DX7 Crack Mac operator waves, extensive modulation additions, arpeggiator and onboard FX chains enhance your sonic possibilities exponentially. For bonus points, an intuitive graphic interface makes what was once a daunting programming task a creative joy today.
Arturia DX7 Mac Features:
- 32 original DX7 algorithm
- All DX7 original parameters
- Original DX7 SysEx import
- 25 available waveforms per operators
- 6 Operators with multi-mode filter and feedback per operators
- DX7, DADSR and Multi-Segments envelopes (syncable and loopable) per operators
- 2 Modulation envelopes
- 4 assignable macros
- Advanced modulation matrix
- A step sequencer, 2 LFOs with 6 waveforms and an arpeggiator
- 4 FXs slots that can be routed in parallel or in serie
- An oscilloscope
- Vintage and Modern DAC Mode for a proper emulation of the DX7 converter
- 32 voices of polyphony
- 4 voices of unison with unison detune
- 436 factory presets.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.