Arturia Analog Lab 2021 Mac gives you streamlined access to 6500+ of the hottest presets from our award-winning V Collection. Featuring sounds from all 21 faithfully modeled vintage keyboards, combining awe-inspiring sound with exceptional ease of use and awesome features. In addition to studying the feedback from the music community, our developers worked hand-in-hand with professional ergonomists to optimize each aspect of this music production & performance dream instrument.
It resulted in an intuitive interface, a beautifully organized category based browsing experience, and natural mapping of the sonic parameters, creating a self-contained sonic encyclopedia of legendary sounds. Why settle for samples of classic instruments when you can have faithful reproductions of them? In Analog Lab, you’re surfing the best sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection of 21 classic synths, organs and pianos all of which are authentic physical models of the originals. There’s simply nothing more true to the organic sound quality of yesteryear available anywhere.
Arturia Analog Lab Crack Mac gives you the best of 21 instruments that made music history, all in one convenient place. Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. Strings machines. With the best of 21 vintage instrument reproductions on tap, Analog Lab lets you transcend time and style by arming you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to modern sound designs that are cutting edge today. Whether you’re composing, recording or performing, over 6500 sounds cover every song, genre, mood and ambience you can think of no programming required. Use it stand alone or with your favorite DAW.
- No more crash when deleting the second part of a Multi.
- Fixed fader mappings on B-3 V2 User presets made in a previous version of Analog Lab.
- No more crash when loading some Jup-8 V presets.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.