Artlantis 2021 Mac pioneer in VR imagery, Artlantis has conquered nearly 100,000 architects, interior designers, landscapers, urban planners, and space planners in more than 110 countries. A CPU-based application, Artlantis Mac 2021 Cracked is used by experts, advanced users and beginners alike, to simulate, present and communicate their ideas with striking photo-realism.
Artlantis Mac Features:
- RAL Colors – Artlantis 2021 offers 243 codified colors and tints from Ral Effect, RAL Design and RAL Classic color chart, which are the defining paint standards in the world of architecture and building construction.
- Denoiser tool – Decrease, or even cancel, the noise from your renderings, typically produced by the reflection from shaders. Want a little noise in your image? Decide for yourself to activate this option or not. The Denoiser tool analyzes the image’s pixels and reduces the noise.
- 3D Grass – The integrated Media catalog offers 4 new grass types and 6 updated types of 3D grass enhanced with new settings: adjust the color of the grass tufts, apply density variations the size is automatically calculated zone by zone.
- Portals tool – A new optimization setting for managing light in Artlantis. When using low settings for a fast calculation of your renders, this option improves the lighting of your indoor scenes and removes the noise from the image.
- Postcards – A Postcard is a snapshot of a scene saving all settings assigned to materials (colors, shaders and textures) for later usage or shareing. Similar to shaders, objects or images, the Postcards are also considered as media.
- Integrated media catalog – Artlantis owes its fame to its rich and easy-to-use catalog: more than 1000 media are organized in an intuitive maner to be explored in your 3D scenes directly.
- 2D window – In addition to the 3D preview, Artlantis has a 2D window for positioning cameras or sequences, making it easy to set up a panorama path to explore the project.
- Viewpoints – Define and save as many views as you want in perspective, in parallel view, in insertion or panorama, each with its own light settings.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.