Armadillo 2021 Mac is a handy linear algebra library that allows developers to create C++ math applications. The Armadillo Crack library uses a delayed evaluation approach in order to combine many operations into one and reduce the need for temporaries. Also, Armadillo aims towards the perfect balance between speed and ease of use and, as a result, it is knowingly similar to Matlab. On top of that, Armadillo offers support for integer, complex numbers, floating points along with a subset of trigonometric and statistics functions.
Armadillo Mac Features:
- Armadillo is a high quality linear algebra library (matrix maths) for the C++ language, aiming towards a good balance between speed and ease of use
- Provides high-level syntax and functionality deliberately similar to Matlab
- Useful for algorithm development directly in C++, or quick conversion of research code into production environments
- Provides efficient classes for vectors, matrices and cubes; dense and sparse matrices are supported
- Integer, floating point and complex numbers are supported
- A sophisticated expression evaluator (based on template meta-programming) automatically combines several operations to increase speed and efficiency
- Various matrix decompositions (eigen, SVD, QR, etc) are provided through integration with LAPACK, or one of its high performance drop-in replacements (eg. MKL or OpenBLAS)
- Can automatically use OpenMP multi-threading (parallelisation) to speed up computationally expensive operations
- Distributed under the permissive Apache 2 license, useful for both open-source and proprietary (closed-source) software
- Can be used for machine learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, signal processing, bioinformatics, statistics, finance, etc.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.