Arduino 2020 Mac makes it easy to write code and upload it to the board. It runs on Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
Arduino Mac Features:
- This is a pure command-line tool which takes care of mangling the code.
- It can also be used as a standalone program in a continuous-integration environment.
- Your Arduino can finally act as a lot of different USB devices without any need to change the core.
- Libraries based on the new subsystem are already being developed!
- You can now plot your data in realtime, as easy as writing Serial.
- For library developers, like unlocked examples while developing.
- Has been improved a lot and now you can flash your AVR chip using ANY other board.
- Notify if a library/core can be updated with a simple popup no more outdated code floating around!
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.