Ardour 2021 Mac core user group people who want to record, edit, mix and master audio and MIDI projects. When you need complete control over your tools, when the limitations of other designs get in the way, when you plan to spend hours or days working on a session, Ardour Crack Mac is there to make things work the way you want them to.
Being the best tool to record talented performers on actual instruments has always been a top priority for Ardour. Rather than being focused on electronic and pop music idioms, Ardour steps out of the way to encourage the creative process to remain where it always has been a musician playing a carefully designed and well built instrument.
Sample accurate sync and shared transport control with video playback tools allows Ardour to provide a fast and natural environment for creating and editing soundtracks for film and video projects. Arrange audio and MIDI using the same tools and same workflow. AudioUnit, LV2, LinuxVST and LADSPA formats. FX plugins. Software instruments. MIDI processors. Automate any parameters.
Best-in-industry sync to MIDI timecode and LTC. Send and receive MIDI Machine Control. Complex signal flows are simple and elegant. Inputs and outputs connect to your hardware and/or other applications. Import a single video and optionally extract the soundtrack from it. Display a frame-by-frame (thumbnail) timeline of the video. Use a Video-monitor window, or full-screen display, of the imported video in sync with any of the available ardour timecode sources.
Ardour Mac Features:
- Pick your audio interface based on your needs and budget.
- True tape-style transport allows any combination of master record and individual track arming at any time; no prior setup is needed.
- No limits on number of tracks, buses, plugins, inserts, or sends.
- Flexible input monitoring options can handle it automatically.
- All editing is in-window no switching to piano roll or other dedicated dialogs/displays for specialized operations.
- Vertical stacking mode for displaying overlapping regions.
- Import a single video and optionally extract the soundtrack from it.
- Sophisticated solo model includes listen (AFL/PFL) as well as solo-in-place.
- Display a frame-by-frame (thumbnail) timeline of the video.
- Optional monitor section, complete with dim, cut, mute controls per channel and globally.
- Mix groups allow grouped control of basic track properties like record enable, solo, mute.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.