Archiver 2021 Mac is a powerful, feature-rich archiving utility for the Mac to open archives, compress files, as well as split and combine files.
Archiver Mac Features:
- Archives as Easy – as Pie made working with archives easy. But we knew there was room for improvement, so we stepped up our efforts a gear to make working with archives even easier for you. Archiver Crack Mac brings you a fresh interface, a blazing fast workflow and a quick preview.
- Take a Quick Look – Say goodbye to extracting all files in an archive just to see what’s inside! With Archiver you can take a sneak peak and preview archives. And it gets better: Archiver lets you extract only the files you really need. It’s all just a drag and a drop away.
- Drag and Drop Delight – Never worry about archive formats again – Archiver’s drag-and-drop capability is back and smarter than ever! Just drag your files into the app and watch Archiver take care of the rest.
- Shrink ‘Em Images and Music Files – Have you ever tried to send an image only to be told that the file is too large? Do your file uploads seem to take forever? Enter Archiver own compression format, with which you can truly shrink image and audio files.
- MultiTask – Archiver Mac Crack is geared to take full advantage of your Mac, allowing you to do a whole lot more at the same time. And it’s remarkably easy to do! By simply dragging in more archives, Archiver will extract them for you side-by-side all at once.
- It’s a Secret to Everybody – Keep your data private, keep it secure! With Archiver you can protect your sensitive files by packing them in encrypted, password-protected archives by entering the password you wish to use.
- Split and Combine – Got a file too large for a disk or email? Archiver has always been great at splitting and combining files. With Archiver, you can now also create split archives. All you need to do is specify the size of each chunk, and you’re good to go!
- Smooth, easy-to-use user interface that blends beautifully into your Mac
- Smart drag & drop to save you time
- Conveniently preview archives
- Lighting-fast archive decompression
- Tailor to your needs with flexible power options
- Open popular archive formats such as RAR, StuffIt, Zip, 7zip, and many more
- Reduce file and folder size with strong compression
- Encrypt and password-protect sensitive data
- Convert exotic archive formats to more common ones for easier file sharing
- Split and combine files
- Never worry about file formats again
- Drag in your archives and let Archiver handle the rest for you
- Extract all the common archive formats such as .rar, .7zip, .zip and .sit
- Unpack most of the not-so-common formats too, see the list below
- Conveniently quick look an archive’s file contents
- See what’s inside an archive without having to extract it
- Unpack only the files you need
- Reclaim hard disk space by packing files and folders into an archive
- Choose compression level from low (faster) to strong (slower)
- Optionally encrypt archives with a password
Power options for power users:
- Choose a default output folder
- Automatically delete archives after extraction
- Skip preview stages for even faster archive opening, creation and conversion
Split and combine files:
- Split large files into smaller files of any desired size
- Works great for files too large to send by email or to fit onto a disk
- Compress the split files for extra space savings
- Optionally generate a checksum to verify file integrity for added security.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.