Architect 3D 2019 Mac offers a comprehensive set of tools to plan, design and visualize your landscape and outdoor living spaces. The possibilities are endless: put different plants in your flower beds, create the ideal air full kitchen, add a deck or barbecue! It is the perfect tool to design your interior decoration projects.
Arrange your room or apartment, try different arrangements of furniture and different color schemes, or planning a complete renovation of your kitchen or your bathroom. Use the QuickStart wizard to define by simple drag and drop layout of your parts. Furnish and personalise your home by choosing from thousands of items to drag and drop: furniture, flooring and wall coverings, countertops materials, carpets, borders and more.
Architect 3D Mac Features:
- Drag and drop plants into your design from a library of more than 4,000 flowers, shrubs and trees.
- Select plants by growing region, according to water or sunlight needs.
- Create landscape in a second with preconceived plans.
- Create garden area and fill them with stones or mulch.
- Add custom borders around your flowerbeds, gardens or driveways.
- Add 3D objects for your terrace and decks, design your swimming pool.
- Use the growth simulation tool and watch your landscape changing over time.
- Redesign your interior space by simple drag and drop and view the results immediatly in 3D.
- Furnish your rooms with simple, powerful tools and test a few clicks different materials, colors, etc.
- Give life to your 3D plans and interior design projects: kitchen, bathroom, living room.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.