Arabic Genie Pro 2020 Mac is an Arabic text utility, it allows you to use Arabic text on almost all applications, otherwise not supporting Arabic natively. These applications are including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Affinity Designer, Affinity Publisher, Microsoft Word (macOS), Microsoft Excel (macOS), Microsoft PowerPoint (macOS) etc..
Arabic Genie allows to use almost all Arabic font types including popular Unicode fonts, vintage windows Arabic fonts and non Unicode AXT fonts. Arabic Genie Crack Mac supports almost all Arabic fonts currently used on Windows & macOS.
Arabic Genie Mac Features:
- Supports all Arabic Unicode fonts.
- User-friendly virtual Arabic keyboard.
- Allows system keyboard input layouts.
- Allows mixing of non-Arabic texts with Arabic.
Unicode Arabic Fonts:
Use fonts including Arial, Times New Roman, Tahoma, Al Bayan, Baghdad, Courier New, Nadeem, Geeza Pro, Andalus, Arabic Typesetting, Segoe or all Google Arabic fonts or any unicode fonts which contain Arabic characters. Wrap before exporting if you want to use paragraph text flow. Some applications may support paragraph text flow directly.
AXT Arabic Fonts:
Use fonts, their name starts with AXT. Wrap before exporting if you want to use paragraph text flow. These are latin script fonts. So you can use with almost all applications.
Vintage Arabic Fonts:
Use old Windows Arabic fonts in TrueType format. Wrap before exporting if you want to use paragraph text flow. Most of these fonts are very old and in TrueType format. Many of these fonts may not work as expected with some graphic applications including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Affinity Designer etc. You need to convert these fonts from TrueType to OpenType format to use with all modern applications.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.