Aqua Data Studio 2020 Mac is productivity software for Database Developers, DBAs, and Analysts. It allows you to develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data. Whether you are working with relational, nosql or cloud databases, your data is easily and quickly accessible with Aqua Data Studio. It supports all major database vendors, works on all major operating systems and is localized to 9 languages.
Aqua Data Studio mac crack Visual Analytics allows you to analyze data with an easy-to-use drag & drop interface. You can pull query results into worksheets to create beautiful visualizations of your data, you can create dashboards by dragging in visualizations from many worksheets and you can save and share them in workbooks with colleagues and customers allowing them to easily navigate and interact with your data.
Aqua Data Studio is a modern IDE with a workspace environment. A Docking & Windowing framework allows tabbed documents for query windows, which can be grouped or floated for flexibility. Easily manage and navigate all of your open query windows and files.
Aqua Data Studio Mac Crack:
- Create beautiful visualizations and dashboards of your data.
- Identify patterns and trends to find opportunities for further analysis.
- Giving you the ability to improve business decisions, limit risk and solve difficult problems.
- An advanced Query Analyzer allows you to connect to any database server.
- Query results can be viewed in text, grid, pivot or form views with quick filtering.
- SQL History allows you to quickly retrieve any previous queries without losing them.
- Aqua Data Studio provides a Table Data Editor that allows you to edit.
- This makes it easy to alter data and add or delete rows using an editable, Excel-like grid.
- The Visual Query Builder lets you select database tables directly from the GUI.
- Along with selecting tables and adding query parameters, the Visual Query Builder will generate a complete SQL statement that can be viewed, copied and executed from the Visual Query Builder dialog window.
- The Import and Export tools allow data of different formats to be imported and exported to and from databases, tables, objects and files.
- Browse database objects and visually edit them with a few simple clicks. Create, Alter and Delete without having to write a line of code.
- Debuggers for Oracle, Sybase ASE, DB2 LUW, and SQL Server allow for tracing and debugging stored procedures to identify any development or production issues.
- A scripting development environment with a set of Open APIs allows you to develop and debug scripts to automate your database tasks using the full set of functionality of the product.
- Register and connect to as many SSH servers as you need and run commands in a tabbed window GUI.
- FluidShell is an interactive shell which combines the power of SQL command line with the versatility of a Unix shell.
- Compare and synchronize the DDL of schema objects from different databases in an easy to navigate graphical interface.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.