Apple Motion 2021 Mac is a software application produced by Apple Inc. for their Mac OS operating system. It is used to create and edit motion graphics, titling for video and film production, and 2D and 3D compositing for visual effects. The Motion interface has been redesigned specifically for Final Cut Pro editors, with a familiar look and feel that makes it easy to switch between the two applications. Apple Motion for mac crack new single-window layout puts all the tools you need at your fingertips, and redesigned icons make it easy to identify options at glance.
The darker look of the new interface is designed to enhance color perception as you work with any combination of video, stills, and motion graphic elements. Many filters now include onscreen controls for direct, intuitive manipulation of effects. And keyframe editing is much more accessible thanks to a new view that displays the Key frame editor below the timeline.
Apple Motion Mac Features:
- Creating chroma keys has never been easier.
- 64-bit architecture. ColorSync consistency.
- Motion lets you create deeper, more interesting multilayered effects.
- Trust the color consistency across Motion, Final Cut Pro, Compressor.
- Render with consistent performance and pristine quality across Motion.
- Using the Shared Render Engine, create blurs, scales, and lighting effects.
- Use still images and clips without any size limitation.
- See dynamic feedback in a highly responsive interface.
- Create more complex, higher-resolution effects that play in real time.
- Save time with faster processing for certain functions through the use of all CPU cores.
- 3D object would render with incorrect brightness on Mac computers with Apple silicon.
- Motion could quit unexpectedly when closing a project after export.
- Emoji would render incorrectly in an HDR project.
- Motion could quit unexpectedly when closing the application with the HUD open.
- Motion could quit unexpectedly when adjusting the opacity of a gradient using the onscreen control.
- Motion would quit unexpectedly when dragging media or an object into a USDZ media well.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.