Apple Final Cut Pro 2021 Mac is a flexible timeline Magnetic Timeline, a new approach to video editing without the tracks with the ability to add and organize videos as convenient to the author, while the other clips immediately disappear from the screen. The author can use the Clip Connections for pasting clips from other key elements such as titles and sound effects, while maintaining perfect synchronization of all elements regardless of their movement.
Apple’s professional video editor received the support of all the hardware advantages of the fastest ever made Mac, working with 4K-monitors through two Thunderbolt ports and HDMI, as well as a number of new features, a variety of performance and stability.
Apple Final Cut Pro Mac Features:
- Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems
- Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip.
- Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor
- Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions
- Edit multi-camera projects with automatic sync and support for up to 64 camera angles
- Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
- Work natively with a broad range of formats including RED, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and mor
- Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background
- Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips
- Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks
- Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background renderin
- Background processing lets you keep working without interruption
- External monitoring lets you route video and audio through HDMI or third-party
- Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls
- Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline
- Use third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces and dual-GPU support.
Other new features:
- Adjust ProRes RAW camera settings such as ISO, color temperature, and exposure offset using new controls in the inspector
- Crossfade audio on adjacent clips in one step using a menu command or keyboard shortcut
- Use Close Project command in a new drop-down menu above the timeline to clear project history
- Sort clips and projects by last modified date in list view
- Preview 360-degree stereoscopic 3D video in simultaneous left and right eye views with the 360° Viewer
- Easily stabilize 360-degree video with one-click tools in the inspector
What’s New in Version?
- Create and edit custom column views with the new column editor.
- Search for media in the browser using expanded criteria including clip names, markers, and notes.
- Sort clips in the browser according to type, including proxy, optimized, and missing media.
- Fixes an issue where adjusting audio keyframes on one side of a blade edit shifts keyframes unexpectedly on the other side.
- Restores support for copying clips from the Finder and pasting into the timeline.
- Improves stability when copying events in the browser to a library stored on an external hard drive.
- Fixes an issue in which the timeline index was not displaying active angle information for multicam clips.
- Fixes an issue where Canon Cinema RAW Light and RED RAW media could not be imported if a camera card was mounted when launching Final Cut Pro.
- Improves reliability when importing an FCPXML file with missing media.
- Fixes an issue with the Color Mask in which dragging to select a range with the eyedropper did not display the selection circle.
- Improves reliability when using the Select Next Clip command.
- Improves reliability when app switching to Final Cut Pro with an external hard drive connected.
- Improves reliability when quitting Final Cut Pro during a background render.
- Improves stability and performance when working with multicam clips that contain corrupt media.
- Fixes an issue in which audio waveforms would sometimes not update when using the Trim tool to perform a slip edit.
- Improves stability when exporting with certain macOS Language & Region preferences.
- Improves stability when playing H.264 or HEVC media.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.