Apple Final Cut Pro 2021 Mac is a flexible timeline Magnetic Timeline, a new approach to video editing without the tracks with the ability to add and organize videos as convenient to the author, while the other clips immediately disappear from the screen. The author can use the Clip Connections for pasting clips from other key elements such as titles and sound effects, while maintaining perfect synchronization of all elements regardless of their movement.
Apple’s professional video editor received the support of all the hardware advantages of the fastest ever made Mac, working with 4K-monitors through two Thunderbolt ports and HDMI, as well as a number of new features, a variety of performance and stability.
Apple Final Cut Pro Mac Features:
- Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems
- Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip.
- Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor
- Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions
- Edit multi-camera projects with automatic sync and support for up to 64 camera angles
- Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
- Work natively with a broad range of formats including RED, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and mor
- Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background
- Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips
- Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks
- Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background renderin
- Background processing lets you keep working without interruption
- External monitoring lets you route video and audio through HDMI or third-party
- Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls
- Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline
- Use third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces and dual-GPU support.
Other new features:
- Adjust ProRes RAW camera settings such as ISO, color temperature, and exposure offset using new controls in the inspector
- Crossfade audio on adjacent clips in one step using a menu command or keyboard shortcut
- Use Close Project command in a new drop-down menu above the timeline to clear project history
- Sort clips and projects by last modified date in list view
- Preview 360-degree stereoscopic 3D video in simultaneous left and right eye views with the 360° Viewer
- Easily stabilize 360-degree video with one-click tools in the inspector
What’s New in Version?
- Display media outside the Viewer boundary when adjusting scale, rotation, and position using Transform Overscan
- Add a Custom Overlay as an on-screen guide when placing text and graphics within a square or vertical frame
- Use the new Duplicate Project As command in combination with Smart Conform to quickly create a social media version of your existing project
- Generate proxy media in custom frame sizes of 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, or full resolution
- Choose to create proxy media in either ProRes Proxy or H.264
- Choose to display original or optimized media if proxy media is not available for some clips in your project
- Create a proxy-only copy of a library to reduce size for portability or performance
- Automatically transform projects for square or vertical delivery with Smart Conform.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.