Apple Final Cut Pro 2019 Mac is a flexible timeline Magnetic Timeline, a new approach to video editing without the tracks with the ability to add and organize videos as convenient to the author, while the other clips immediately disappear from the screen. The author can use the Clip Connections for pasting clips from other key elements such as titles and sound effects, while maintaining perfect synchronization of all elements regardless of their movement.
Apple’s professional video editor received the support of all the hardware advantages of the fastest ever made Mac, working with 4K-monitors through two Thunderbolt ports and HDMI, as well as a number of new features, a variety of performance and stability.
Apple Final Cut Pro Mac Features:
- Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems
- Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip.
- Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor
- Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions
- Edit multi-camera projects with automatic sync and support for up to 64 camera angles
- Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
- Work natively with a broad range of formats including RED, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and mor
- Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background
- Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips
- Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks
- Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background renderin
- Background processing lets you keep working without interruption
- External monitoring lets you route video and audio through HDMI or third-party
- Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls
- Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline
- Use third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces and dual-GPU support.
What’s New in Version?
- Beautifully animated and easily customizable 3D text.
- Simple templates to get started quickly.
- Cinematic templates with built-in backgrounds and animations.
- Large collection of text styles to create stunning looks in one click.
- Customize your titles with hundreds of combinations of materials, lighting, and edges.
- Additional controls let you adjust environments, shadows, and more.
- Instantly convert any 2D title to 3D.
- Open any title in Motion to add multiple lights, cameras, and tracking and more here.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.