Apple Compressor 2022 Mac dds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. A simple interface lets you quickly customize output settings, enhance images, and package your film for sale on the iTunes Store. For even faster conversions, easily set up distributed encoding using other Mac computers. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Advanced Encoding for Final Cut Pro:
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn’t installed on their workstations
- Easily create an iTunes Store Package for iTunes Store submission.
Efficient Encoding Workflow:
- Work fast in a modern, single-window interface with preset Destinations for common encoding tasks
- Experiment freely with encoding options and zoom in the Viewer to watch content with true pixel accuracy
- Display and assign channels to QuickTime audio tracks prior to processing
- Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files.
- Support for Industry Standards
- Build custom Destinations to combine encoding with tasks such as moving or copying files
- Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease
- Encode to a broad range of industry-standard formats, such as MPEG-2, H.264, and ProRes
- Use one-step settings for Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook
- Work with a choice of themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc
- Generate files for HTTP live streaming in a single step
- Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, or PNG image sequences and encode them to any setting
- Tap into advanced encoding features for adding closed captioning, metadata, and more.
Automate transcoding with watch folders and experience workstation-class performance on the new MacBook Pro.
- View a video’s transparency*, the aspect ratio of an output, and modified source media properties in the preview viewer
- Rotate and flip video files using new video properties in a setting
- Optimized transcoding performance for M1 Max and M1 Ultra on the new Mac Studio
- Adds Korean language support
- Includes stability improvements and bug fixes
- Encode videos recorded on iPhone 13 in Cinematic mode (requires macOS Monterey)
- Includes stability improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.