AnyMP4 MXF Converter 2020 Mac can import any MXF video files into Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Avid Media Composer, CatDV, Motion, Sound Track Pro, QuickTime Player, Adobe Premiere Pro CS, Adobe After Effects CS, and Adobe Media Encode CS. The program supports the MXF video recorded by various cameras such as: Panasonic P2 camcorders, Canon XF series cameras, Sony and others. AnyMP4 MXF Converter for mac crack you can convert MXF to MXF to AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MPEG, WMV, and 3D videos, as well as import content in Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Avid Media Composer for further editing.
Convert MXF files in the format: Apple ProRes, Apple Intermediate Codec, and Avid DNxHD, for editing in programs such as: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Avid Media Composer. In addition, you can play the converted MXF files on your iPad, iPhone.
AnyMP4 MXF Converter Mac Features:
- Convert MXF file to FCP, iMovie, and Avid Media Composer, etc.
- MXF Converter can help you convert MXF video to other popular video/audio.
- You are allowed to transcoding MXF / P2 MXF file to any special video format like Apple ProRes, Apple Intermediate Codec, and Avid DNxHD.
- Video Editing software including Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Avid Media Composer.
- This MXF Converter has multiple editing features for you to use.
- You can adjust the video effect, trim the video length, crop video length.
- You can merge the video clips into a new single file.
- You can easily set the video and audio settings like video resolution.
- You can convert multiple MXF files to different video formats at the same time.
- You finish all the conversion processes in unparalleled speed.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.