AnyMP4 Blu-ray Ripper 2021 Mac is designed with the most efficient solutions to rip Blu-ray disc to any popular video format like MP4, TS, MKV, MOV, M4V, AVI, WMV, VOB, DivX, XviD, MPEG, F4V, WebM and more, and even convert Blu-ray to 4K and 1080p HD video with the codec of H.265, H.264, MPEG4, XviD, VP8, VP9, and more. It also extracts background music from Blu-ray movie to save as MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, WMA, and more for your music enjoyment.
This Blu-ray Ripper for Mac can easily rip Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, and Blu-ray ISO image file to multiple digital device like iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus, iPad Por, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, LG G5, Sony Z5, HTC 10, Huawei P9, and others. This software also lets you rip Blu-ray to other devices like Apple TV, Samsung TV, LG TV, Xbox 360, PS3/PS4, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and more for playing or editing easily.
AnyMP4 Mac Blu-ray Ripper Features:
- Rip Blu-ray movie to various video formats on Mac
- Extract audio files from Blu-ray without any audio loss
- Support batch conversion and merge multiple files into one
- Customize output video with trim, crop, and effect editing function
- Preview the original and output video effect simultaneously when edit it
- Highly compatible with iPad, iPhone and more.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.