AnyDesk for mac 2021 is the fastest remote desktop software on the market. It allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software.You know how remote desktop used to be: slow and tedious. For the development of AnyDesk key mac, we took a step back and asked ourselves fundamental questions.
How should remote desktop work? What is feasible with modern computer hardware? AnyDesk was designed from the ground up to be ground breaking. At its core is DeskRT, a new video codec that is specifically designed for graphical user interfaces. That’s why AnyDesk is one leap ahead.
AnyDesk Mac Features:
- Annoyed by multiple versions of your documents floating around? Tired of copying your files between your devices all the time? Go home early.
- Use office software from your laptop and don’t worry about license issues or performance.
- AnyDesk transmits 60 frames per second over local networks and many internet connections.
- And if your laptop gets stolen, your business secrets will be safe on your office computer – no need to trust cloud based services.
- AnyDesk connections are being routed over Erlang-based servers. This technology is widely used in large and robust telecommunication systems
- A great tool should boost your productivity. This is why we designed AnyDesk to stay out of your way.
- Set up your own AnyDesk-Enterprise-Network if you need absolute certainty no one else is pulling the strings.
- All users who dislike bloated software as much as we do will love how AnyDesk sets new standards in portability.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.