AnthemScore 2021 Mac is a program designed to automatically create sheet music from audio (MP3, WAV, etc.) as accurately as possible. It uses a convolutional neural network trained on 2 million data samples. The output is a MusicXML file you can view and edit with any standard music notation software. If you choose to install MuseScore, a popular free notation program, sheet music will open automatically when processing is finished.
There are several features for analyzing music. AnthemScore Crack Mac can view a frequency/time plot, slow the tempo, play on a virtual keyboard, and save sheet music in a different key or in only the treble clef or bass clef. Currently, no instrument information is extracted, so notes from all instruments get combined into one part. It can take several minutes to process one song.
AnthemScore have three item. Check below here we are share AnthemScore activation key so check our download button.
AnthemScore 4 Lite:
Entry level AnthemScore with just the basics. Automatically transcribe songs and view, save, and print sheet music. No note editing, spectrogram display, or audio playback.
AnthemScore 4 Professional:
The full set of editing features. Edit notes and measures. View the spectrogram, keyboard, and timeline.
AnthemScore 4 Studio:
In addition to the full set of features, AnthemScore Studio comes with Full Features.
AnthemScore Mac Features:
- Automatic note detection – Usually most of the work of finding notes is done for you automatically. Machine learning is used to both detect notes and arrange them into measures.
- Easy correction – Intelligently add or remove notes by simply dragging a slider and letting the software pick the most likely candidates. Select any region and fine tune it separately. Add/remove single notes by right clicking.
- Advanced editing options – Change the time signature, key signature, or tempo for any measure in the song. Add triplets. Insert or remove measures. Double or halve the number of beats. Advanced editing options make it fast to tweak any transcription.
- Sight and sound – AnthemScore provides a visual representation of the audio spectrum based on a dynamic Q transform so you can use feedback from both senses. Playback the audio, notes, or both together. Loop a section. Slow down the playback without changing the pitch.
- Customize for your instrument – Pick from a variety of different instruments to auto-format sheet music in the correct key, range, and staff. Save as PDF, musicXML, or MIDI.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.