Angry IP Scanner 2021 Mac scans IP addresses and ports as well as has many other features. It is widely used by network administrators and just curious users around the world, including large and small enterprises, banks, and government agencies. Angry IP scanner for mac crack simply pings each IP address to check if it’s alive, then optionally it is resolving its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans ports, etc. The amount of gathered data about each host can be extended with plugins.
It also has additional features, like NetBIOS information (computer name, workgroup name, and currently logged in Windows user), favorite IP address ranges, web server detection, customizable openers, etc.
Angry IP Scanner Mac Features:
- It is a fast and easy to use network scanning utility that allows you to easily scan IP addresses, ports and more.
- It can quickly scan IP addresses and ports as well as has many other features like NetBIOS information, preferred IP address ranges, web server detection, customizable openers, etc..
- It is a great tool for network administrators or just inquisitive users wanting to stay informed about their network.
- It runs on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X, possibly supporting other platforms as well.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.