AmpliTube 2021 Mac get ready to have your mind blown. AmpliTube 5 Full Crack, a major upgrade to the world’s most powerful guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC, is here and will take you to a level of hyper-realism and customization of tone you never knew possible. AmpliTube Mac Crack is a guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW.
AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way. But it also does it in ways you never dreamed possible. If you’re new to using computers to get fabulous guitar tone, then you’re in for a treat. If you’re a veteran computer tone-master, well, you’re still in for a treat. AmpliTube pioneered and leads the way in guitar amp and effects modeling, and IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 Serial Number Generator takes it to the outer edges of extreme hyper realism with intuitive familiar tools.
AmpliTube 5 Mac Features:
- Hyper-Realistic tone
- 3D Cab Room w/selectable room simulations
- Dual Mic placement on any speaker
- Individual speaker selection
- Speaker interaction modeling
- Cabinet mixer for mics, room, DI and master level
- New British Series Amps
- Power Amp/Speaker dynamic response
- Acoustic Simulator
- Effects loop slot between pre and power amp
- Universal effects placement
- Rack effects can be used as stomp effects
- Stomp effects can be used in rack section
- 8-track DAW/Recorder
- 4-track Looper
- Built-in Custom Shop.
AmpliTube 5 also premieres a re-engineered Cabinet section with all-new DSP. IK’s new Volumetric Impulse Response (VIR) uses 600 IRs per speaker, 1,200 IRs for a 2-speaker cab and 2,400 IRs for a 4-speaker cab, capturing a massive 3D array of mic placement options, plus all the interactions between speakers, cabinet and floor for a completely true-to-life sound.
AmpliTube’s movable microphones now truly shine, with an easy-to-use grid that lets you snap to a precise IR point or seamlessly blend between multiple measurements.
This let us re-capture and analyze every cabinet in AmpliTube 5 Max with ultra-consistent, millimeter accuracy, using a range of microphones, for up to 600 measurements per speaker, 2,400 per cabinet and a massive 143,000 IRs in total. It’s a technological breakthrough when it comes to ultra-realistic sound and the most advanced and most comprehensive cabinet section ever.
- New GUI – AmpliTube 5 Cracked boasts an all-new, fully-scalable GUI to adapt to any display size, including the latest Retina displays.
- Freely Configurable Signal Chain – AmpliTube 5 features a new, completely customizable gear chain. Beyond mono & stereo, AmpliTube 5 now supports wet-dry-wet configurations and other advanced series & parallel routing. The overall chain now supports up to a massive 57 simultaneous models across Stomps, Racks, Amps and Cabs. And setup is a breeze just drag & drop any model into place, to build or re-position even the most complex rigs in seconds.
- New Mixer – With the massively expanded signal chain options in AmpliTube 5 Serial Key free, you need a better way to mix and record that sound as well. So AmpliTube 5’s studio section adds a new Mixer window, letting you blend the sound of your cabinets and microphones, plus DI signal. With panning, levels, busses and 19 built-in effects, some derived from T-RackS 5, it’s a powerful tool to put a final studio sheen on any track.
- New Gear – 129 brand new gear models, including 2 new stomps, 5 acclaimed amps, and 19 racks FX derived from T-RackS and redesigned specifically for AmpliTube 5, 2 new rooms and over 100 completely re-captured cabinets.
- Remastered classic gear – AmpliTube 5 also revisits all the original AmpliTube legacy gear, adding not only a fresh new look, but optimized internal gain structure and superior power amp – speaker interaction to maximize their realism and feel.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.