Amazon Music 2020 Mac allows users to shop, play, manage, and download music. The new app provides Mac users with a seamless way to manage their entire music library whether saved on their computer or in the cloud -and shop from the Amazon MP3 Store with a catalog of more than 25 million songs.
Amazon Music Mac Features:
- Play your Amazon and iTunes music all from one place, even when offline.
- Cloud Player automatically detects and adds new music to your library even if you bought it from iTunes or ripped a CD.
- You can shop from the Amazon MP3 catalog of more than 25 million songs and discover new music.
- Buy an AutoRip CD or vinyl record from Amazon and MP3 version of the album will be added to your Cloud Player for Mac library.
- Forget bloated players with extra features you don’t need or use. Cloud Player for Mac is lean, mean and made for your music.
- Download your MP3 purchases automatically or with one click.
- Type anywhere to search for an artist, album or song and play directly from the search results.
- See artist photos, bios, tweets, and gorgeous, large album art.
- Music purchased using Amazon Cloud Player for Mac is securely backed up in the cloud.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.