Amazing Slow Downer 2021 Mac allows you to slow down music without changing the pitch. If you’re a musician who likes to learn new songs and techniques by listening to the same piece of music over and over but wish that the music could be played a little slower, then you’ll enjoy Amazing Slow Downer. Amazing Slow Downer crack mac program reads music directly from your CD-ROM drive and slows it down between 1% and 400% using a time-stretching method which does not change the pitch, regardless of the speed!
With Amazing Slow Downer’s help, you can change the speed of the music in real time without changing the pitch. At the same time, you have the ability to change the pitch in semi-tone using the original speed or the changed speed. From Amazing Slow Downer’s main window, you can load CDs, as well as audio files, which are displayed in the built-in playlist.
Amazing Slow Downer Mac Features:
- It allows you to create multiple presets for different sections in a song and effortlessly adjust the playback speed and song pitch.
- The sound can be moved from the left channel to the right channel by simply dragging the slider.
- Use the built-in sound volume controller and take advantage of the multiple slow down presets to obtain the desired effects.
- On top of that, adjust the sound equalizer to enhance the sound and enable.
- Amazing helps you import your iTunes library or single playlists and export the results to new playlists.
- The modified track can be exported to AIFF, MP3, QuickTime or AAC/M4A files via the File menu.
- The Preferences window helps you change the sample rate, slow down quality and reader buffer size.
- It features support for MIDI and USB devices, and allows you to customize the pre-defined keyboard shortcuts.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.