Altiverb 2021 Mac is a powerful audio plug-in that integrates into most audio hosts and allows you to insert convolution reverb effects into your recordings. The plug-in comes with a collection of high-quality samples recorded in real spaces, which are used to generate the reverb effect.
Altiverb Mac Features:
Versatile audio plug-in that seamlessly integrates within popular audio hosts:
Altiverb is an AAX native plug-in that can be tested on most popular audio studios, such as Ableton Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Pro Tools, Pyramix, Reaper, Wavelab, Vienna Ensemble, or Sequoia /Samplitude. The plug-ins user interface is fairly intuitive, granting access to most controls via small knobs or buttons.
In addition, the Impulse Response library comes with a visual browser that provides a thumbnail with the original rooms. Note that you can load impulse responses with a single click, to create favorites lists, or to find specific entries by taking advantage of the built-in search tool. The recordings have been captured in locations all over the world, using professional-level equipment.
Effortlessly add reverb effects to your recordings and recreate classic sounds:
On top of the acoustics of some of the most prestigious concert halls in the world, Altiverb also provides access to classic reverb gear that can be used to recreate vintage sounds. The best part is that Altiverb Crack Mac allows you to experiment with all these resources any way you like: simply load the track and select the impulse response you want to apply.
Additional tools include a Stage Positioner, a reverb gate, a brightness parameter, and a chaotic modulator. All in all, the Altiverb audio plug-in proves to be an inspired addition to your software collection, regardless if you are processing tracks at a professional level, or you just want to experiment with your recordings.
- AAX: rare CPU held off resolved in Pro Tools
- Improved compatibility for macOS 11.0 (Big Sur)
- Screensaver installation improvents
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.