Substance Designer 2019 Mac is a node-based texture compositing tool that allows you to create Substance files or bitmap textures. You can use it to texture assets and also bake model information. It contains a wide library of tools, materials and procedural effects to help you achieve your goals in a fully non-destructive workflow.
Substance Designer Mac Features:
- Substance is a powerful node-based texturing tool tailor-made for Physically Based Rendering and extensively used.
- The 3D View allows to visualize on your mesh all your texturing work in real time.
- It has been thought to integrate easily in your work environment.
- Substance Designer lets you to create your own templates, making it compatible with any game engine on the market.
- Designer is powered by Substance Engine, the new iteration of the renown procedural technology developed by Allegorithmic.
- It unleashes an incredible power of expression and fosters a new form of digital creativity.
- Our embedded bakers allow you to bake your maps at light-speed directly within your software.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.